GHOST RECON NETWORK CONQUEST
GHOST RECON NETWORK CONQUEST
Hi Ghosts, still there? Because it would be a shame to miss the opportunity we’re about to announce.
Starting next week, your performance in PvP and PvE will allow you to receive some crazy rewards. Here’s the deal: each month, we announce competitive challenges in PvP and PvE. Unlike previous challenges, Ghosts, only the best soldiers will deserve the rewards. It will require a lot of fight and a strong desire to surpass the other Ghosts. These challenges are for Ghost Recon Network members only, so create your account now so you can get all the bonuses!
We want to test your competitive spirit with a simple concept: the Top 10. At the end of each challenge, the top 10 players will receive the rewards. That means you have to be the best player of the period.
Here’s an example for Ghost War: we invite you to challenge each other in a two-week kill/death ratio contest. The first week, we publish a Top 20 allowing you to see how many points you need to place in the Top 10. At the end of the second week, we announce the winners who will receive a Pack. The challenge is then re-launched with a new rule (or not) the following month. Here’s another example for PvE: we invite you to kill the Predator as many times as you can over the course of two weeks. The 10 best Predator hunters will win the Predator Pack.
Of course, you must follow several rules to respect the spirit of the game:
- You have to be a Ghost Recon Network member.
- You must respect the specific rules and the other players (we’ll be watching you).
- You can’t win more than two challenges in a row.
- You have to be a part of the Top 10.
- PvP Challenge: you must not leave the match if you want your score to be valid (otherwise, you play for nothing).
- PvP Challenge: only for Quick Play and Ranked matches.
If you respect these rules, you’ll get some exciting rewards, so seize the day! Every member of the Ghost Recon Network can join the challenges. To begin, here are two challenges that will last one week:
- PvE: From Monday, March 2 to Thursday, March 8, you must kill the Predator as many times as you can. You have one week to be the one who killed the Predator the most often. The 10 best Ghosts win the Predator Pack or its value in credit.
- Ghost War: From Monday, March 2 to Thursday, March 8, our teams will tally your kill/death ratio and the 10 best players win the Ghost War Crate Pack
PVP Challenge: each platform has its own competition: that means there will be a Top 10 for PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system players, a Top 10 for Xbox One players, and a Top 10 for PC players. We’ll announce the results on the Ghost Recon Network and contact the winners to give them their rewards three days later. Now, prepare your game and be the best Ghost of the Network!
–JACKAL, FROM THE GHOST RECON NETWORK